Tuesday, July 6, 2010

fun at grandma & grandpa's

I think I may have mentioned this before, but Ollie is staying at nolan's parent's house until we move into our new place, so he can run around and play and make as much noise as he likes. I pick him up in the morning, and he comes to work with me. :) Ollie has his own little play area at gma & gpa's place, he's so spoiled. hahaha.
here are some pics from this weekend...
playing fetch w/his stringy bear
i think this next picture is hilarious! i was trying to take a picture and he ran forward as the flash went off and i get this hilarious picture! he's such a funny little guy.

i was also worried that the fireworks would scare him, but he just looked startled in the beginning, and by the end of the night, he didn't even flinch. he's really good at ignoring things ;p

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh he is so silver! he looks like little hugo boy!

    ReplyDelete